We all get lost in the black hole better known as the Internet from time to time, but I think most of us can agree that one of the best websites to waste time on is Amazon. From cameras to board games, desktop decorations to wine glasses, Amazon has everything that you want to need. It’s a magical place where our purchases can be practical AND fun, it’s like the Target of the Internet. Most of the time people go to Amazon because they’re looking for something specific, but have you ever taken the time to stop and watch the money fly right out of your bank account er… I mean, stop and browse?
Awhile back (probably when I was bored in class), I discovered the ‘New & Interesting Finds on Amazon’ section. It’s kinda hard to miss because it’s right at the top of the page. As soon as I clicked on it, I was done for. I probably ordered 5 or 6 things within minutes. Ever since then I find myself browsing it when I’m bored or when I need to order a gift but don’t know what to get. There are tons of different sections that you can filter and you can even ❤️️ things for later. Good ol’ Amazon, always making it easier to find things you
My latest scroll down Amazon lane inspired me put together a list of things you never knew you needed. Can you get through the items below without spending any money? Good luck!
1. Bet you didn’t know you wanted a pair of marble pattern Doc Martens – neither did I . Now we both do. Thanks, Amazon.
2. A printer you can attach to your phone? Uhm, yes please. I don’t have an iPhone 6, 6s, or 7 but if I did, this would’ve already been in a box on the way to my house. If you look hard enough you can probably find different versions for different phones but I’m lazy so… I didn’t. Get your own Prynt Case here.
3. The perfect shirt for Mondays… and Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Yeah… Nope.
4. I can speak from experience on this – Telestrations is hands down one of the funniest games that I’ve ever played. If you know someone who’s always hosting, or you’re the host of the group, this is for you! Don’t believe me? The 5-stars speak for themselves.
5. If you need an excuse to eat more cake, put the Write On! Decorating Tool in your cart right now. Or if you’re just shitty on writing on cakes or decorating desserts like I am, this will definitely come in handy.
6. Traveling abroad without cellular data/GPS? Not to worry, these Crumpled City Maps have you covered. They’re cool looking, you can tie them to your bike, shove them in your pocket and they’re waterproof so hey, why not?
7. Ray-Bans are nothing new but summer is on the way and these are cute. Treat yourself.
8. I never thought I’d use the words cute and clock in the same sentence but here we are. How cute is this Tech Tools clock?! One for your room and one for your office and you’re set!
9. Tangled earbuds suck, these silicone cable management things from Bluelounge don’t. Get one here and make your life a little bit easier.
10. I never wanted a pet fish… until right now. Look at this freakin’ fish hotel! You can even stack them to make a whole condo. Come. On.
Didn’t find something to waste money on in this post? Explore the rest of Amazon’s interesting finds here. They’re updated daily!